Reinvent – Re-shape – innovate – transition your business.
For business owners, business leaders, managers who want their business to be on a different playing field.
Does this sound familiar?
- There is more to be achieved or unlocked (using human talent and technology)
- The current business isn’t profitable, rewarding or exciting enough
- A need to create a path rather than follow one
This 6-month intensive mentoring programme reaches the untapped potential of your business and the people in it. These are changing times to colour outside the lines and succeed.
What’s to gain?
- Position your business to lead the way
- Maximise / unlock potential: business, human, technological
- Differentiate, innovate, stand out from the crowd
- Establish new ways of working; engaging employees and customers alike
I have worked within organisations for 24 years as a coach, mentor, strategist and trouble-shooter. I am fiercely passionate about looking at business differently, making good use of modern technology and human capacity, both of which all too often underutilised.
I only work with organisations with whom I know I can make a difference and with leaders that truly want to lead and think outside the box.
The 6-month intensive programme covers:
- Diagnosing goals and business challenges
- Creating a bridge of achievements
- Unlocking potential of business and its people
- Improving profitability, efficiency and engagement
- Increasing technological efficiency
The 6-month programme starts with an initial Skype call, followed by a two-day intensive, strategic, creative business workshop to carve out future developments. The next step in this work/think-shop is to carve out a bridge of achievements.
Following on from this work/think-shop are 5 further months of intensive coaching/consulting to implement your new strategy and create accountability to doing so.
Total package cost: from €6150*
Added options: Implementation workshops with teams.
*all prices exclude VAT
Are you ready to reinvent, re-shape, innovate and transition your life, your career, your business?
The ball is in your court. This is the right time.